Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How many times?

are you legally allowed to post... I have been so busy I haven't had time to blog!
Because I think that I have passed the legal limit and should be prohibited from being a blogger!

Anyway---- as I sit here and start thinking about ALL I WANT to share on the blog I also see this very daunting to do list staring me right in the face- hanging right above my computer monitor. BUT, good news is, I have crossing off quite a few things over the last few weeks off that to do list and I can see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnell!

So instead of a real blog post you get a... Hey I created this layout and I don't have time to post much else so I will post it on my poor neglected blog! Hopefully I will get back and blog before it is actually Halloween!


This past Halloween- that is Jake as Pauly D- {he does NOT look good with dark hair} and my little nephew Clay - and YES those are his real abs- it is a total freak of nature type thing... my sister {Clay's mom} and I know for SURE that he did not get them from our side of the gene pool! They actually had another friend- another guy friend who was going to dress up as Snookie, but after a heartbreaking loss in the semi final football game earlier that day he just wasn't up to it... although Jake loves his sports, and football especially- he didn't love it enough to mourn the loss by giving up a chance for pillowcases full of free candy!

4 comments:

  1. I just love your simple, clean style...you're one of my very favorite designers. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute page...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your layout, Shannon! That charcoal cardstock is becoming my new favorite color. (I need to get more...) I always love seeing what your kids dress up as for Halloween. This one cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete