If you want to see what it SHOULD look like check out the link over to the right... but THIS is what it looks like right now... actually, this isn't what it looks like right now, this is what it looked like about a week and a half ago... right now, well let's just say that it looks like this has exploded even more! I would be happy if it looked like this... but you can learn alot about me from this picture.
1. I pulled this bin out- along with a few dozen others- because I couldn't find the power cord to my slice... and I wanted to use it to create cute little labels for the candy jars and other items that I was using for a candy bar at a baby shower I was hosting... I couldn't find the power cord so instead I cut all of them by hand!
2. This is the bag where I packed up a bunch of my crafty supplies to take with me to the baby shower- has been tripped over a few dozen times since, but has not been unpacked!
3. Here are all the bottles of mist--- Studio Calico Mister Huey---- that I own... I bought these at CKC-Louisville where I spent Friday night hanging out with April, Kelly P, Nic, Lori and Greg.... we went to eat at a great restaurant--- Proof on Main, a VERY fun dinner- Bedazzled Limos, Penguins, Bison Burger and all! Need to get some pics from Kelly! And then I decided to take Eli back the next morning to meet the gang... could have spent all of those hours cleaning this mess, but would have much rather been hanging out with those gals (and guy!)
4. Proof (and not the restaurant this time) that Eli has been in my office... he ALWAYS pulls the orange ribbon out, no sooner than I get it rolled up, he has it back down... and oh... at the end of that ribbon, a basket of magazines, and guess what I found under those magazines about a week after the shower???? Yep- my Slice power cord!
5. Target- I LOVE Target... just thought I would throw that in there, I am sure that bag is from a visit where I dropped at least $100 and bought several things that I really really NEED!
6. Oh wait... here is one of those things that I really really NEED... Fish Oil tablets... I think I must have read over the past few months these are good for you???? So I saw some and bought them... the bottle hasn't moved off my desk and I haven't taken one yet!
7. Oh--- lots of new scrapping goodies, from American Crafts, Jillibean Soup and Studio Calico... can't wait to dig into these and start playing... but they still sit right there right now! What a shame!
8. OK seriously... that is just NOT RIGHT... a little embarrased... I think the dust might have been a good foot thick...that I HAVE taken care of!
9. New ink for my printer... but- now that my room has exploded even more I can't find this box anywhere... and it was RIGHT THERE... and now my printer is SO out of cyan blue I can't even print! And I really don't want to go drop another bundle of cash on another set of cartridges!
10. Oh- and a tiny bit of proof that I have gotten some work done... my projects for the April Jillibean Soup Blog--- can you see them? Under all the piles of stuff!
So if you ever think that I have everything all together and that my office is as immaculate as the one you see in the tour on the right then just remember this post!
Oh, and I need a winner from my followers don't I???? Yelling right now... "Jake- pick a number between 1 and 15" .... and the answer is 12 (ummmm his favorite number!) so who is number 12 in my followers list???? Vicki Dalton :) well in the list as I see it.... so Vicki, I will be contacting you soon to send you a little fun package of goodies!
Have a happy day!