Thursday, May 5, 2011

all good things...

For the last 2 years I was apart of the amazing design team at Jillibean Soup. Jill has created such an amazing company and I admire her so much. When it came time to re-apply I made the difficult decision not to (although to be fair- with all the great talent out there and the amazing new DT she has put together who knows if I would have even been asked back!) My 2 years working with JBS was simply fun and easy--- just what scrapbooking should be! Here are my last 2 layouts done for the JBS blog!



Oh... and the saying this week around here---- Happy Derby!

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss seeing your Jillibean Soup layouts. I always thought you were the perfect fit for them. Love both of these pages, but even more so I love the journaling on them. ;)

    Enjoy your Derby weekend! We will be in IN for a baseball tournament. (Rain, rain...stay away!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillibean is one of the blogs I visit frequently---will miss you there!~

    ReplyDelete